Drum roll please….I now present to you my Top 5 Larabar list! I shall warn you, this is not a comprehensive list, because I have only tried HALF the flavors (where for art thou Coconut Cream Pie?).
FYI: Larabars are a blend of unsweetened fruits, nuts and spices – made from 100% whole food. No bar has more than six ingredients and contains one serving of fruit. They are unprocessed, raw, non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, vegan and kosher. However, most importantly, they are delicious!
But here are my faves thus far:
(1) Cherry Pie – favorite dessert as a kid, favorite bar now.
(2) Banana Bread – I swear to you, if you close your eyes, you could swear this bar was banana bread!
(3) Key Lime Pie – coconut + lime = tropical paradise!
(4) Chocolate Coconut – self-explanatory.
(5) Apple Pie – tastes just like g’ma used to make!
Honorable Mentions: Cashew Cookie, Pecan Pie
Bars de Lara that I still need to try: Peanut Butter Cookie, Cinnamon Roll, Cocoa Mole, Lemon Bar, Pistachio, Ginger Snap & Coconut Cream Pie.
This weekend, I am on a manhunt barhunt for the remaining flavors!
What does your top 5 Larabar list look like? If you haven’t tried them, which ones sound the tastiest to you?